We would like to present our new TEPSA Mini family, different reusable crate models compatible with each and with transparent lid.
Our planet needs us to change our mind from the “single-use” to the new “circular economy”. The EU has established that by 2030 all plastic containers must be reusable and/or recyclable.
This is why from TEPSA we work together with our customers to develop new reusable and recyclable container systems to improve the commercialisation condition of their products and for a better maintenance of their value after their first use. What we want to achieve with this is that the final customer returns the containers to the commercial circuit in exchange for economic compensation.
The result is our new product family: TEPSA Mini, reusable crates in three different formats:
- MEASUREMENTS 40×30 cm: Available in three different heights: 5, 7 and 10 cm. The perfect containers for transporting batches of bivalve mollusks from 3 to 5 kg, for example, mussels or oysters. 8 crates can be arranged over a 80×120 cm pallet.
- MEASUREMENTS 30x20cm: Available in three different heights: 3, 6 and 8 cm. The perfect containers for transporting batches of bivalve mollusks from 1 to 2 kg, for example, mussels, razor-shells or oysters. 16 crates can be arranged over a 80×120 cm pallet and 2 of them can be stacked over the 40×30 cm models.
- MEASUREMENTS 20×15: Available in three different heights: 3 y 6 cm. The perfect containers for transporting batches of bivalve mollusks from 0,5 to 1 kg, for example, mussels, razor-shells or oysters. 32 crates can be arranged over a 80×120 cm and 2 of them can be stacked over the 30×20 cm.
TEPSA is aiming to move into the mission of REDUCING the excess of packaging and wastes, for that purpose we design our containers having always in mind the REUSE and REPARABILITY concepts. We also try to avoid using complex materials as in our products the RECYCLABILITY prevails.
Lots of shellfish marketers have already started the transition to these containers which are more environmentally-friendly and economical than the single-use ones.
The shellfish and fish growers and marketers have been the first to see the advantages of this new system and they are progressively changing towards this type of container because of its different types of advantages::
- ECONOMICAL: their prices are similar or even lower than the single-use ones (wooden, EPS or plasticised cardboard containers).
- RESISTANT: they are designed to resist blows, they don’t absorb moisture nor retain fluids and they withstand extreme temperatures. Their hard walls protect the products inside and allow them to be strapped together into blocks.
- VERSATILE: the different sizes and heights make it possible to form sales units for almost any size and shape of product. Quick-fit clip-on lids save prep time on orders and avoid the need for additional rubber bands.
- PERSONALISABLE: manufactured in special colours and with logo or text engraved, your customer will perceive a professional and high quality brand image.
- SECURE: the transparent lids with clip closure allow customers to view the product while keeping it isolated from the outside, preventing it from being contaminated and keeping it in optimal storage conditions.
- AVAILABILITY: The plastic injection is a really efficient industrial process. We manufacture hundreds of crates per hour, therefore our clients always have short delivery periods and they don’t need to plan long-term purchases.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need more information about our containers.