New family of products in 2020: reusable crates for shellfish, snails and other animals.
Our plastic crates with lid allow to work really fast when collecting, storing and transporting a wide variety of animals
Their most common usage is the shellfish transport and depuration, for example, clams, cockles, winkles, oysters and other land and marine mollusc and crustacean species.
This crates with lids are also widely used in the heliculture or snail farming sector for the farming, transport, drying and storage of alive snails.
TEPSA shellfish crates advantages:
- Improved design thinking both in giving better resistance to the crate and in improving the comfort of the animals.
- Highly ventilated walls which ensure the air flow in the drying rooms (snails) or the water flow in the depuration and shipping centers (shellfish farms).
- Lid with a pressure lock system which fastens it to the crate and with stacking seats on its top part to improve the stacking.
- Improved logistics in the shipping centers that send them to the stores and department stores: we have available models which are compatible in between them and with other reusable plastic crates such as our 60x40cm fish crate. In addition, they are nestable when empty and this allows the return of this crates once the product has been removed to be really economical.
- Zero waste: being reusable and recyclable they encourage the circular economy.
- Saving: they prevent from using single-use packaging as mesh or raffia sacks.
- Food safety certification and suitable for freezing.
- Sanitary Registration: 39.02805/LU.
9kg y 3 kg crates compatible when stacking
The 9 kg and 3kg crates design allow a mixed stacking, being much easier to organise the shipments to clients in more stable towers and taking more advantage of the space.
3 kg capacity shellfish crates
9 kg capacity shellfish crates
3 and 9 kg crates mixed stacking
4.5 y 4.5 kg capacity crates compatible with the 60×40 cm fish crates
2.5 kg shellfish crate
4.5 kg shellfish crates
Our new 2.5 y 4.5 kg capacity crates can be stacked directly on the 60×40 cm fish crate both in its smooth and perforated version. This makes shipment to store much easier, gives stability to the cargo and allows better use of the space when transporting them .
2, 5 y 6 kg capacity shellfish crates
This type of crates is designed for a better classification of the store order. Thanks to its different versions they allow each client to receive the product prepared in the sales units.
2 kg shellfish crates
5 kg shellfish crate
6 kg shellfish crates
Please, do not hesitate to contact us in case you want to receive more information. Telephone: +34 982 500 100 Email address: email@example.com